Business in the front, party in the back.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My info at UWMC

Ok, so here is the 411 on getting a little Britt time...

To call me
Call 206-598-4616. They route all calls to the nurses station, so just ask for Britt Sparks. This helps me to keep my cell phone minutes down if it's weekday daytime hours, but I will still have it with me in case anyone forgets about calling the room or it's the evening/weekend.

If you're coming to visit, just give me a call first to make sure I don't have a phone meeting scheduled, as I'm continuing to work as long as I can from my room. But I'd love to see you!

To get to UWMC
1959 N.E. Pacific, Seattle, WA 98195

From I-5:

  • Take Exit #168B (Bellevue /Kirkland) onto State Route 520.
  • Take the first exit off SR520 to Montlake Boulevard N.E.
  • Turn left onto Montlake Blvd. and continue north.
  • Cross the drawbridge and turn left onto N.E. Pacific Street at the traffic light; move to the right-hand lane.
  • Turn right at the second "Patient Parking" directional sign onto N.E. Pacific Place, then immediately turn right into the Triangle Parking Garage.
From the east via 520 westbound:
  • Take the Montlake Boulevard exit.
  • Continue north on Montlake Blvd. and cross the drawbridge.
  • At the traffic light, turn left onto N.E. Pacific Street. Turn right at the second "Patient Parking" directional sign onto N.E. Pacific Place, then immediately turn right into the Triangle Parking Garage.
Parking rates are (not cheap):
• 0 – 15 minutes Free
• 15 – 30 minutes $1
• 30 – 60 minutes $3
• 1 – 2 hours $6
• 2+ hours $7

To get to my room
The Triangle Parking Garage has an escalator that takes you up to the main entrance. From there, take a right and go to the elevators at the end of the building. (The main floor is what they call the 3rd floor.) Go up to the 6th floor and take an immediate right and go right around the corner to the Labor and Delivery unit. Go through the doors, pass the nurses station on the left, and continue straight down the hallway. My room is through the set of double doors, on the right side (#618).

No comments: