Business in the front, party in the back.

Friday, November 13, 2009

Wiggle worm

Yesterday morning both girls woke up 10 minutes before my alarm went off so I took them out of their crib, set Charlotte on the playmat, and fed Lilah since she seemed to be the least patient at that point. When we finished, I carried Lilah back to the playmat and found that Charlotte had vanished! I looked to the side and saw that she had wiggled her way from the center of the playmat, which was in front of the media center, all the way across the hardwood floor until she was almost to the couch. All while laying on her back. I didn't know whether to laugh out loud or feel sorry for her laying there on the hard floor.

I chose laughing.

And then I moved her back.

2 comments:

G-MA said...

Oh, the fun begins!

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see them tomorrow!!