Business in the front, party in the back.

Friday, November 20, 2009

Dan Piraro knows my name - swoon!

My favorite comic strip genius, Dan Piraro, who creates Bizarro (which you all should know by now holds a special place in my sarcastic heart) holds a contest once in a while on his blog. He posts a recent strip, changes 15 things and whoever finds them all first wins. I was on it this time and posted my comment with my observed differences and was the very first person to do so! Unfortunately I missed one - thought the roof of the shed was flat instead of sloped when the right answer was really a missing branch in the upper center tree. So I didn't win, but I did get a shout-out and D.P. ('cause we're now cool like that) called me a winner in his heart and mind, which pretty much wraps up my week in a tidy little package. *Rawr.

http://bizarrocomic.blogspot.com/

*A reference to another of my favorite entertainment pasttimes - TBTL - a fantastic imaginary radio show. You aren't listening yet? Shame on you. Go subscribe to the podcast before your cool factor hits bottom. Sur-iously.

No comments: