Business in the front, party in the back.

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Baby Sparks' Gender Unveiling

The title of our evite from March 2, 2008, said: "Baby Sparks' Gender Unveiling" and had a picture of a Magic 8 Ball.

I was sending out an evite this week and saw in the list of past events our special post-ultrasound gathering. Looking back, the content of the evite seems fairly amusing, given what we know now....

Event Info
Will it be a girl? Will it be a boy? Will it be octuplets?
Come over and find out in person! We'll provide the dinner and hopefully the baby will provide all the right clues....Not to worry if you can't make it - we'll still let you in on it!
(Oh, and cast your guess for gender when you reply!)


Yes, we can't wait! (17)
Britt Anderson(The Organizer)

Chris Anderson (03/02) im going to be an uncle. of course im going to be there. its going to be a BOY

David McCallister (03/02)I will be there but Alice has to work. I might be a bit late as I don't get off from work 'til 5pm. Girl

Sarah Collinge (+ 3 guests) (02/15) My guess is it's a boy and since I'm always wrong that means you will be having a girl! Besides, girls are the current trend! Can't wait to see the ultra sound photo!! ~Sarah, Max, Hannah & Sadie

Gayle Sparks (+ 1 guest) (02/13)After the toothbrush test, I'll give my gender prediction. We're both looking forward to the party!

Bud Kirkpatrick (+ 1 guest) (02/12) Knowing you two, I hope its one of the two

Mom & Dad (02/11) See ya-what to bring? Girl

Hollie Cannelos (+ 1 guest) (02/11) Yes- and my vote is BOY!

Vivian (02/11) I will cancel dinner with my grandma for this one! Count me in. :) Aunty Viv

Kristina Rutledge (+ 1 guest) (02/11) I don't think I've ever been this excited for a Monday!!!! Wouldn't miss it. Girl/Boy, who knows, but I'm sure he/she will be ADORABLE. :)

We can't make it. Be sure to call us!
Beth & Craig Robinson (03/01)Wish we could Boy

Scott Engel (03/01) work

Damian Kelly (02/16) Girl .... 13 pounds 2 ounces, oops not time to guess that part yet...

Jill Kirkpatrick (02/13) Sorry to miss it! I have a class that night. We predict one of each...

Teri Kirkpatrick (02/13) Sorry we can't make it but you'll have my vote! Girl

Kathie Kirkpatrick (02/11) We'll call to get the deets. Aleah and Kathie say Girl Nick is down for a Boy :-) wishful thinking on both their parts, I think!

Tanya MacNeil (+ 3 guests) (02/11) Darn it is a work day.. but I am sure you will call me.. My vote is octuplets.... ;D Boy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aren't you glad I was wrong???