Business in the front, party in the back.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

March of Dimes Walk

As you know, our daughters were born 7 weeks early, which was a planned outcome, but many other babies don't have to be born early, and suffer physically and mentally as a result. We were lucky that we had no long-term effects from their premature birth, but it was because of incredible medical interventions, research, and excellent care that we even had a chance.

The mission of March of Dimes is to improve the health of babies by preventing birth defects, premature birth and infant mortality.

Every day, thousands of babies are born too soon, too small and often very sick. I'm walking in March for Babies because I want to do something about this. And I need your help.

Please consider sponsoring my walk on May 15th in Downtown Seattle. Making a secure donation is easy: just visit my MOD profile page and click the 'donate now' button. As little as a few dollars can make a difference.

Thank you for helping me give all babies a healthy start!

No comments: